Get Out of The Boat!

Just as Peter stepped out of the boat and walked on the water in Matthew 14:29, we must be willing to get out of the boat and let God stretch us. Spiritual growth will not happen while we sit happily and complacently in our comfort zone enjoying the ride.

I don't want to settle for less than it all;
I don't want to fall short of answering your call.
I want to know you better, to hold your hand.
I want it all -- the Promised Land.
To know the abundance of your love for me,
And from the cares of the world be totally free.
To feel your breath on my face,
To come up close, held in your embrace.

It's the depths of your love that I desire
To touch your heart and feel the fire.
To share your passion, to feel your embrace;
To love you deeply, to look upon your face.




Comments

Popular Posts