Unless you change and become like little children...

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes a humble place -becoming like this child -is the greatest in the kindom of heaven." - Jesus, Matthew 18:4-5

I was driving home with the weight of the world on my shoulders thinking about life and the world so seriously. I looked over at a stop light and a young boy caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. He had a bike with training wheels and was waiting to cross the highway with his grandfather. As other people approached the corner where he was waiting, his whole face lit up and a bright smile burst accross his face. He then honked his little horn at them as if to say, "want to play too?"

To think, with all concerns and issues the disciples would face, this is how Jesus would have them live life in the kingdom -bursting with joy while inviting others to come play too.

Comments

Popular Posts