The Lord is King, Robed in Majesty! Armed with Strength, He Holds our Destiny!

 

 

But mightier than the 

Violent raging seas

Is my Lord

In the midst of thee.

Mightier than the brakers

On the shore

Is His love that

Calls us to endure. 

He will reign supreme

Above it all

He will not let 

His Beloved fall. 

Burst out with joy

For the day has come

The day of living

For the ransomed one.

Let the heavens be glad

And the earth rejoice

We will not be shaken 

So lift up your voice!

For He is coming

To judge the world

With justice and mercy

His plans are revealed.

Let the heavens rejoice
and the earth be glad.
We will not be shaken
but will take the land!
 From Psalm 93, 95-96
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV), 

"If my people, who are by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 

         

Comments

Popular Posts