Joy -
  bursting forth
    right here in the moment
Not born of the world around me
  the pain of possibly losing one I love
  the disappointment in the trials
  the simple mishaps
But that born of loving trust
  the knowing you are with me
  You meet me yet again with all I need
  You see me through
Just want You to know in this moment
   I love you
      and you bring me great joy.


Joy -
  Bursting forth
    right here in the moment
Not born of the world around me
  out of the mundane
  out of my mistakes
  out of the grey
  out of routine
  out of the hurry
  outside the needs around me
  the more to dos and never enoughs
Joy - pure joy
  because you are here with me
  You care for me and guide me
  Your potters wheel shaping and forming me
      making some meaning out of this
         out of me
            out of them
You my dear friend are my joy
I love your company
    You are with me
    You care for me
You bring me great joy
    and I couldn't ask for more.
  

Comments

Popular Posts