I will love You...

"For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus, our Lord"!!! (Romans 8:38-39, KJV)

"O dear God, O dear Father, O my all in all, you know better than I do how much I love you. You know it, but I do not know it myself -because nothing is more hidden to me than the depths of my heart.

I want to love you. I am afraid of not loving you enough. What I am asking you for is an abundance of pure love. You see my desire -and indeed you are the one who is creating it within me. So look inside the heart of this mortal that you have created, and behold the love you have placed within me.

O God, you who love me enough to inspire me to love you to the utmost, please do not look any longer on the torrent of uncofessed sin that once engulfed me. Look within me and see only your mercy -and my love."1

"You make my soul sing, You make my heart come alive, You are my portion in this life..." sings. Lord, You make my soul sing. I am amazed by Your love. Help me to love you like you love me.

1. Fenelon, Francois. Meditations on the Heart of God. Translated by Robert J. Edmonson. 1997. Paraclete Press. Brewster, MA.

Comments

Popular Posts